Almond Alcove is the 42nd episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 611 to 625. It is preceded by Pizza Palooza and succeeded by Soda Shores. This episode was released on March 25th, 2015.
- Chocolate in Marmalade (Level 611)
- Toffee Tornado in Marmalade (Level 612)
- Licorice Swirl in Marmalade (Level 612)
- Multilayered Icing in Marmalade (Level 616)
- Chocolate Spawner in Marmalade (Level 617)
- Regular Icing in Marmalade (Level 618)
- Cake Bomb in Marmalade (Level 623)
- All these blockers lose their function while in marmalade (e.g. chocolate will not spread, licorice swirl will not block striped candy's effect, toffee tornado will not move, etc.)
- This episode has assonance.
- Level 622 starts with predefined colors. Level 621 also starts with predefined colors but only in the part with mystery candies, the rest of the board starts with random colors.
- This is the second episode to have 7 level types. The first one was Salty Shores.
- Level 623 has the longest time in a timed level of any episode, with 3 minutes.
- Originally, this episode was supposed to introduce boards with different candy flows, but that changed before the release of Noodle Nebula, which introduced that before this episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.