Banana Bay is the 18th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 251 to 265. It is preceded by Vinegar Volcano and succeeded by Hazelnut Hotel. This episode was released on February 16th, 2015.
- Coconut Wheel in Licorice Lock (Level 251)
- Striped Candy in Licorice Lock (Level 252)
- Jelly Fish in Licorice Lock (Level 253)
- Lucky Candy in Licorice Lock (Level 254)
- Wrapped Candy in Licorice Lock (Level 254)
- Color Bomb in Licorice Lock (Level 255)
- Extra-Time Candy in Licorice Lock (Level 258)
- This episode has alliteration.
- This episode continues the long trend of episodes having alliteration or assonance.
- Every level in this episode has licorice locks.
- There is no marmalade, since special candies appear in licorice locks in this episode.
- There is no chocolate on the starting board of any levels in this episode, however it can be generated from the chocolate spawner in Level 254 and from the mystery candies in Level 256.
- Most levels in this episode have 5 colors. Level 255 is the only 6-color level and Levels 252 and 253 are the only 4-color levels.
- No candy order level in this episode asks for regular candies, just special candies or combos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.