Bubblegum Bay is the 7th episode in Trinket9's Candy Crush Saga and the first episode in World II.
|Levels||76 - 90|
|New features||See "New Things"|
|Released||8th March 2016|
|Vanilla Valley||Candy Castle|
- Chocolate levels are introduced in level 76: In these levels you must destroy all of the chocolate present in the level. However, chocolate can spread and you need to clear them too.
- Double Marmalade is introduced in level 80.
- Locked Chocolate is introduced in level 90.
|Level 76||: 21||35||5 ||First .|
|Level 77||: 19||35||5 |
|Level 78||: 32||29||3 |
|Level 79||: 69||23||4 |
|Level 80||: 35,000 pts||1:30||7 ||First level|
|Level 81||: 50 : 100 |
|Level 82||: 1||40||4 |
|Level 83||: 13||50||4 |
|Level 84||: 20,000 pts||21||7 |
|Level 85||: 64||45||2 |
|Level 86||: 27||35||5 |
|Level 87||: 3||40||5 |
|Level 88||: 5||35||5 |
|Level 89||: 50,000 pts||1:00||6 |
|Level 90||: 18||41||5 ||First level|
- Level 80 is an important milestone in the development of the fanon. Not only it ressurects the apperance of 7-color levels after 72 levels, but also during its making it was decided that 7-color levels should appear normally and not be a new feature.
- Moreover, this level introduces double marmalade, a feature never planned before.
- This is the first episode with only one (!) jelly level.
- Levels 80, 85, 87 and 89 are the only levels without any chocolate.
- This is the first episode with more than one 3-color level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.