|Episode||CCR Tournament Week 1|
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 19|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||57|
CCR Tournament 1-3 is the third level in CCR Tournament Week 1 in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must clear 10 single and 19 double jelly squares and bring down 1 cherry and score at least 60,000 points in 40 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Regular icing covers the main board. You need to clear them.
- With the awkward shape of the board, clearing the jellies is difficult even with 4 colors.
- 4-layered icing is very troublesome.
- Before the dead zone of ingredients.
- Mystery candies will help you.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|