|Episode||CCR Tournament Week 4|
|Orders|| : 2016 : 2016 |
: 2016 : 2016
|Target score||: 1,000,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
CCR Tournament 4-1 is the first level in CCR Tournament Week 4 in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 2016 orange , 2016 blue, 2016 green, and 2016 purple candies and score at least 1,000,000 points in 59 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You are required an enormous amount of candies, but 4 colors make it very easy to open the board and make long cascades.
- You will start with two striped candies and one wrapped candy on the board.
- Conveyor belt will shift the candies and make more cascades after opening the board.
- The player is required with 8,064 candies in 59 moves, so you have to get an average of 137 candies per move.
- The order is worth 806,400 points, hence 193,600 additional points is required to earn a star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomization of candy colors.
- This is the celebration of the new year of 2016.
- A.D. 2016 is B.E. (Buddish Era) 2560 (for most countries, but 2559 in Thailand), hence the creator sets this to have 59 moves.