|Episode||CCR Tournament Week 5|
|Target score||: 600,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||62|
CCR Tournament 5-1 is the first level in CCR Tournament Week 5 in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 666 blue candies and score at least 600,000 points in 66 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- You are required 666 blue candies in 66 moves, so you have to get an average of 11 candies per move.
- However, this level has 6 colors instead of 4! That's mean clearing this level is much harder.
- The candy bombs can be problematic as they explode in only 9 moves. Even with moonstruck in 6 moves, there can be some bombs left. Plus, more will spawn and fulfill the board.
- Moon scale is quite unstable.
- The order is worth 66,600 points, hence 533,400 additional points is required to earn a star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|6 move(s)||6 move(s)|
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 666 candies / 66 moves = 10.09 candies per move
- 666 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy = 66,600 points