Candy Canyon is the 65th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 956 to 970. It is preceded by Marmalade Mansion and succeeded by Dizzy Dungeon. This episode was released on November 18th, 2015.
- Regular Wafer (Level 956)
- Behaves almost the same way as regular icing, except it's not destroyed by color bomb (or coloring candy) + color bomb (or coloring candy) combo or cake bomb explosions.
- Wafer Lock (Level 956)
- Indestructible for a specific amount of moves (indicated by its timer). After its timer reaches zero, it becomes a regular wafer which can be destroyed.
- Wafer Lock in Licorice Lock (Level 968)
- This episode has alliteration.
- There are no color filters, safety squares, toffee tornadoes, candy frogs, free switch candies, or juice-related elements in this episode.
- Even though the original game has a lot of episodes beginning with the word "Candy", including the first episode of the game ("Candy Town"), this is the first episode in this game to have that word in the title of an episode.
- As of February 2016 there is an episode in the main game with the same name as this episode.
- There are no 7 or 8-color levels in this episode, nor there are cyan candies.
- Every level in this episode has wafers.
- There are no timed levels in this episode even though most episodes have them.
- This episode breaks the trend of having more candy order levels than jelly levels or having the same amount of them, as there are only 2 candy order levels but there are 3 jelly levels.
- This is the second and last episode to be released in November, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.