Candy Cosmos is a Very Easy episode with a mean of 1.0.
(This is because it is a tutorial episode)
AFTER EPISODE - Tiffi hops on a rocket, ready to go to space for her space candy adventures.
- Moves levels at Level 1
- Jelly levels at Level 5
- Making matches at Level 1
- Striped Candy creation at Level 2
- Wrapped Candy creation at Level 3
- Color Bomb creation and combining special candies at Level 4. (Only 4 combos are given) (CB+Striped at Level 7)
- Single Jelly at Level 5
- Double Jelly at Level 8
- Regular Icing at Level 11
- Lollipop Hammer at Level 7
- Striped Lollipop at Level 9
- Extra moves (+5) at Level 11
- Striped + Wrapped at Level 3
- Color Bomb at Level 4
- Jelly Fish at Level 13
COLOURS AND BOARDS
- 5 coloured levels at Level 2
- 6 coloured levels at Level 1
- Levels with multiple boards at Level 4
- 50 gold is given at the end of the episode
NOTE: Unless mentioned, the candies spawn only in the top row, and fill the other columns diagonally moving. Note that the pictures have Windows 10 color pattern.
|With but without||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Easiest Level||Hardest Level||Most fun Level|
- Note that the pattern of colors above is Facebook pattern, which was officiated only after Rocket Sweet Home Update and the pictures below are hard to update. So the Windows 10 color scheme is present in most of the below pictures (except Level 4)
Level 4 bottom board: Candies cannot spawn in columns 1 and 9.
Level 10: Candies can also spawn at the following squares (Row, Column): (3,1) (3,2) (3,8) (3,9) (9,1) (9,9)
- This is the only episode with 2 level types.
- This is one of the two episodes to introduce 2 level types at once, the other being Rolly Rocket.
- This episode contains the most moves levels at 5.
- This episode's blueprint had used to have 7 moves levels until Levels 5 and 15 designs were ditched.