This is Candy Crush Nec Saga, a game made by Sarah Botrini
- In this game, you have 10 lives and new ones will be added every 25 minutes
- Lives forever never exists here
- You can also ask friends to earn more lives
- In Ball Saga, these will lead you at the game
- Ralph - Main Character - Appears in level interfaces
- Yiva - Appears when you do Coloring+Coloring or Colorbomb + Colorbomb
- Alex - Minor Character - Appears only in Special Offers
- Falcon/Dominik - Minor Character - Appears when you buy something - Also appears in Get more lives window
- Kimmy Tiffy Jennie won't appear in this game since they were caught by Brave Diggers
To pass Ejagono, the level must be one of the following:
- Rated NI and above
- Must contain hard opener (i.e. having luck to begin the level)
- Must have difficulty blockers and or frustrating board
- Here is a list of our levels
Coconut Cream Mirage Beginner Section 2
- This is the continuation of Candy Crush Super Saga as of it has almost the same features.
- All level icons were changed from Super Saga
- No boss levels exist here
- 9, 10 and 11 color levels are added and they're more common in the thousands and up
- It starts from Qora 50, which takes place in that fanon
- In Inidana Jones, you'll get 5 additional secs when you reach DIVINE exclamation. Moreover, it removes one color with suffix candies.
- 1396 is the last with 9 colors. 1397 the last with 10 and 1399 the last with all colors. 1400 which is the finale of the level and has 200 moves and 8 colors and moreover a mixed level.
- It was used to be called Candy Crush Ball Saga before 31 December 2016. Ironically, Super Saga still calls it Candy Crush Ball Saga
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.