Candy Urchin or simply Urchin is a blocker found in Candy Crush Sugar Saga. It appears for the first time in the 62nd episode. The first level in which it is featured is level 916. This blocker was created by L819F.
Urchins are a stationary blocker that jumps to a random location of the board when hit by matching candies near them or special candies effects.
- Urchins are indestructible, so it can be hit as many times as you like, but it will not dissappear!
- They disable striped candies' effects like Popcorn and licorice swirls.
- Urchins can land on some blockers too, and destroy them when landed. They can land on icing, chocolates, licorice locks, marmalade, licorice swirls and candy bombs. The urchin can be beneficial in this case.
- Urchins won't land on ingredients, popcorn, cake bombs, spawners, candy frogs, magic mixers, metal boxes, sugar chests and bobbers.
- Urchins can land on special candies and set them off.
- They can land on jelly too, but the jelly remains intact.
- Urchins can't land on Toffee Tornado and Sugar Tornado and vice versa.
- Candies, special candies and blockers destroyed by urchins count toward the order.
- Conveyor belts can move the urchins like candy frogs.
- Urchins won't jump to a ramdom tile when candies adjacent to it are destroyed by color bomb.