Caramel Chalet is the twelfth episode in Trinket9's Candy Crush Saga.
Caramel Chalet (T9CCS)
|Levels||151 - 165|
|New features|| |
|Released||March 19th 2018|
|Banana Bridge||Wafer Villa|
- Jelly fish () at level 151: A special booster candy that eats 3 random jelly squares, going under blockers if necessary.
- Lucky candy () at level 152: A special booster candy that transforms into an item required for the order.
- Coconut wheel () at level 153: A special booster candy that can be swapped with any candy and transform the next three candies into striped candies that activate themselves.
- Coloring candy () at level 154: A special booster candy that can be swapped with any candy, which then colors all candies of the other candy's color to its own.
Caramel Chalet contains levels 151 - 165.
- This episode continues the trend of having 7-color levels.
- This is the first episode in the game to have as many as four 7-color levels!
- This is the second episode in a row with 2 moves levels and 4 ingredient levels.
- Jelly fish appear 5 times in this episode, in Jelly, Chocolate, and Jam levels.
- Coconut wheels appear 4 times, in Ingredients and Timed levels.
- Lucky candies appear 3 times in this episode, in Order and Ingredients levels.
- Coloring candies also appear 3 times in this episode, in Jam and Moves levels.
- Level 162 is one of the most complicated ingredients levels in the entire game. It is also the first level in the game with dead zones (i. e. once an ingredient falls there the level becomes impossible unless you use free switch boosters)
- Level 157 is the only level without any special booster candies. However, they might come out of mystery candies if you are lucky.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.