Cherry Cottage is the 84th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 1241 to 1255. It is preceded by Delicious Depths and succeeded by Amazing Airport. This episode was released on July 11th, 2016.
- Cupcakes (Level 1241)
- They act similar to how they act in CCR, they can be cleared the same way as multilayered icing, but they can regenerate one layer each move that no cupcakes are cleared, similar to how a 1-layer white chocolate becomes 2-layered, up to the maximum layers of cupcakes at the start of the level. For example, in a level that starts with 1, 2, and 3-layered cupcakes but no 4 or 5-layered cupcakes, all the cupcakes can regenerate to have up to 3 layers. If there are only 1 and 2-layered cupcakes at the start of the level, they will grow up to 2 layers, not 3. They do not spread to nearby squares like chocolate, they only regenerate their layers (which means that they will need more hits to be cleared). Differently than multilayered icings, juice can pass through cupcakes.
- 1-Layer Cupcake (Level 1241)
- 2-Layer Cupcake (Level 1241)
- 3-Layer Cupcake (Level 1247)
- Cupcakes in Licorice Lock (Level 1255)
- They will not regenerate their layers while they are under licorice locks.
- This episode does not have alliteration, since it is pronounced Cherry Kottage.
- Every level in this episode has cupcakes.
- This episode breaks the trend of not having jam levels and having timed levels, and continues the trend of not having juice levels.
- This is the first episode since Ketchup Kitchen (11 episodes ago) not to have any timed levels.
- However, there are timed mixed levels in this episode (levels 1252 and 1253).
- This is the first episode since mixed levels were introduced in Nougat Night (3 episodes ago) not to introduce any new level combination for mixed levels.
- This episode was released exactly one year after Lemonade Lagoon, which was released in July 11, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.