Clock Saga - BYOB Saga or Just CCHM4 or in the early stages Candy Clock Saga is one of the fanons made by HM100. It is expected to be the continue of Candy Crush Saga Trumpet and has new and improved graphics.
- It is in version 61.3. Bugs should be appreciated
- please watch the page to get updates about the Clock
- Clocklicous graphics
- Hypotek Mode for more combos
- Made by using SimpleCrash, a UI initially used in Μπλοκαουτ ΙΙ
- Many characters to see (Hector, Sissi, Pipeline, Jelly William Queen, Piñata)
- Just like moves levels, you have to pass the number of required points in needed moves
- Do matches in the energy tiles to increase energy (Up to 10 to get an explosion)
- Move the roses in the exits to collect them (Currently, the UI does not give an icon)
- Collect the minimum amount of candies needed. Many people know that it requires the 3-star score but actually not.
- Collect the required items in time
- Just like Jam level in other fanons, you have to spread the rubik Leo (Like purple jam) all over the board
- Like Cereal level in Super Saga expert that is replaced by in levels with less than 6 colors and is required to make a monkling.
- You have to turn the entire jelly green. In the meter, it shows how much red jellies turned to green $ (greenjelly - redjelly) / greenjelly $
- Like in other sagas, there're are 8 different colors present here.
Unlike in other fanons, this fanon has planets. Some are seen:
Images use 2048x2732 resolution so you have to scale them to a smaller size to use them
Hector or just Leo is one of the characters in the fanon. He appears at the ening sequence or losing ones. Majorly appears in Marsupilami Series. Also comes from Trompeta Saga in Some wining sequences.
Jelly William Queen
Jelly William Queen or just William Queen or briefly William is a major character. He appears on level tips (Tutorials) and gives helpful tips. He is a mix of Jelly Queen and Liquorice Larry at the same time in pink based color