Coconut Cabin is the 10th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. Its Insaneworld counterpart is Haunted Hut. It contains levels 131 to 145. It is preceded by Cherry Citadel and succeeded by Pie Palace. This episode was released on February 7th, 2015.
- 4-Layer Icing (Level 131)
This episode contains levels 131-145.
- Easiest level: Level 140
- Hardest level: Level 137
- This episode has alliteration.
- This episode begins the long trend of episodes having alliteration or assonance.
- Level 143 is the only level not to have 4-layer icings.
- This episode breaks the trend of not having Moves levels on even-numbered episodes, since this episode is even-numbered and does have a Moves level.
- Ingredients levels return after being absent in Cherry Citadel.
- Level 131 used to be insanely hard due to a design error in which it had only 10 moves instead of 40. That's a design error because "10 moves" is used as a placeholder for unmade levels.