|Levels||1 - 10|
|Champion Title||Happy Homeowner|
Creamy Cottage (CCMS) is the First episode of World 1 and the 1st Episode of Candy Crush Master Saga.
Tiffi gets out of the House, Remembering the last voyage she took and wondering what to do now.
Tiffi then decides to go and explore again, a whole new Adventure!
- Level 3 is the Tutorial of How to make Special Candies (Wrapped or Stripped Candy)
- Level 4 is the Tutorial of How to make Colour Bombs
- Level 5 Introduces the Combo of Stripped & Wrapped and when the same level is finished, the Booster is given to the Player
- Level 7 Introduces the Lollipop Hammer and when the same level is finished, 3 Lollipop Hammers is given to the Player
This episode contains levels 1 to 10. This episode is very easy, but some tutorial levels can be tricky that make you fail.
Easiest level: Level 1
Hardest level: Level 9
|Level||Type||Moves||Target Score||Goal||Candy Colors||Difficulty|
|Level 1||10||500||: 500 pts||4||Very Easy|
|Level 2||15||500||: 500 pts||6||Very Easy|
|Level 3||15||2,000||: 2,000 pts||5||Very Easy|
|Level 4||10||4,500||: 4,500 pts||6||Very Easy|
|Level 5||15||5,000||: 5,000 pts||6||Very Easy|
|Level 6||15||8,000||: 9||5||Very Easy|
|Level 7||35||15,000||: 21||5||Very Easy|
|Level 8||40||20,000||: 25||6||Very Easy|
|Level 9||35||45,000||: 46||4||Very Easy|
|Level 10||30||30,000||: 36||5||Very Easy|
- This Episode References the Candy Town episode from the Original Candy Crush Saga.
- Along with Fruity Forest, these two episodes are the only episodes in Reality to have 10 Levels