Croissant Chateau is the 51st episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 746 to 760. It is preceded by Donut Desert and succeeded by Raspberry Royalty. This episode was released on May 12th, 2015.
- Popcorn (Level 746)
- Popcorn in Licorice Lock (Level 754)
- Popcorn in Marmalade (Level 754)
- Coconut Wheel in a Jam level (Level 756)
- This episode does not have alliteration, since it is pronounced "Crwassan Shato".
- There are no multilayered icings, chameleon candies, candy frogs, or safety squares in this episode.
- Every level in this episode has popcorn.
- This is the second episode without any icing levels since their introduction. The first one was Peaceful Pool.
- Level 760 is the first candy order level to ask for candy colors which are not present in the level (in this case, orange and cyan candies). However, you can get these colors from the lucky candies in the level.
- Level 758 is the first 3-color level since Level 669.
- This is the first episode since Meringue Mountains (14 episodes ago) to have more than one moves level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.