Enjoyable Easter is the 44th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 641 to 655. It is preceded by Soda Shores and succeeded by Strawberry Sea. This episode was released on April 3rd, 2015.
- Nothing new is introduced.
- This episode has assonance.
- This episode was originally going to be named "Hamburger House", but when it was decided that it would be Easter-themed, due to the release being near Easter, the name changed to a completely different name.
- However, "Hamburger House" is reused as episode 69's name, but with a different banner.
- This is the first episode since Juice Jungle (8 episodes ago) not to introduce anything new at all.
- This is the first holiday-themed episode (Easter-themed, in this case).
- A lot of levels in this episode have mystery candies. That's because they are egg-shaped and this episode is Easter-themed.
- Levels 641 (board) and 655 (chocolate) are egg-shaped, and Level 642 is shaped like a bunny.
- The mystery candies in Level 653 are predefined colors (they will always be green and purple and be in those positions).
- All levels in this episode (except Level 643, since it's a 7-color level) have colors different than usual (e.g. excluding purple candies instead of orange candies in Level 655).
- Level 645 is the first level since Level 329 to exclude green candies.
- Level 653 is the first level in Reality to exclude blue candies.
- There is no regular icing in this episode.
- This is the first episode in Reality (and first episode overall) to be released in April, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.