Hamburger House is the 69th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 1016 to 1030. It is preceded by Grape Gardens and succeeded by Happy Holidays. This episode was released on December 23rd, 2015.
- Red Juice (Level 1016)
- Similar to orange juice, except no matches made in red juice will produce any special candies (e.g. 4 candies in a row will act like a normal match and not produce any special candies).
- Jelly Fish in an Juice level (Level 1017)
- Red Juice Squeezer (Level 1017)
- Similar to the orange juice squeezer, except it will fill one row with red juice instead of orange juice.
- Red Juice Dispenser (Level 1018)
- Red Juice and Orange Juice in the same level (Level 1023)
- This episode has alliteration.
- Every level in this episode has red juice.
- This episode's name is reused from Enjoyable Easter's unused original name before it was changed to a Easter-themed episode when it was released, however the banner was different than this episode's banner.
- There are no free switch candies, white chocolate, color filters, chameleon candies, sugar chests, sugar keys, popcorn or candy frogs in this episode.
- Levels 1026 and 1029 were originally supposed to be jam levels.
- There are no 7 or 8-color levels, cyan, or dark purple candies in this episode.
- Counting the previous episode, there are 6 juice levels in a row (levels 1013 to 1018).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.