Happy Holidays is the 70th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 1031 to 1045. It is preceded by Hamburger House and succeeded by Firework Fiesta. This episode was released on December 23rd, 2015.
- Nothing new is introduced.
- This episode has alliteration.
- This is the third holiday-themed episode and the first one which is Christmas-themed. The other holiday-themed episodes were Enjoyable Easter (Easter-themed) and Pumpkin Palace (Halloween-themed).
- This episode was originally supposed to be named "Jam Jungle" before it was changed to a Christmas-themed episode.
- There are no wafers or regular icings in this episode.
- There are no 7 or 8-color levels or purple candies in this episode.
- This is the second episode to have 10 level types, after Creamy Celebration (3 episodes ago), but that one had energy levels instead of juice levels.
- Levels 1031, 1033, 1034 and 1036 always start with the same colors.
- Levels 1035 and 1037 also start with the same colors, but only in some parts of the board. In level 1035, the wrapped candies under the sugar chests have random colors, but the rest is always the same. In level 1037, the candies under the ice in the last row have random colors, but the rest is always the same.
- Some levels in this episode are shaped like Christmas-related things. Level 1031 is shaped like a Christmas tree, Level 1033 is shaped like a star, Level 1034 as a gift, and Level 1037 as a snowy field.
- This is the episode with the most amount of changes in level types than what was originally planned. Levels 1031, 1036, 1037, 1043, and 1045 were all supposed to be jam levels (because of the old episode name "Jam Jungle") and level 1042 was supposed to be an icing level.
- This is the first time since Froyo Falls and Blueberry Beach (36 and 35 episodes ago) that two episodes are released in the same day, since it was released in the same day as Hamburger House.
- This is the last episode to be released in 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.