Hazelnut Hotel is the 19th episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 266 to 280. It is preceded by Banana Bay and succeeded by Icing Island. This episode was released on February 16th, 2015.
- Coconut Wheel in a Candy Order level (Level 266)
- Coconut Wheel in a Jelly level (Level 268)
- Ingredient in Marmalade (Level 269)
- Coconut Wheel in a Timed level (Level 270)
- Coconut Wheel in a Moves level (Level 273)
- This episode has alliteration.
- This episode continues the long trend of episodes having alliteration or assonance.
- Level 275 is the only level without any coconut wheels.
- This episode has a lot of blockers.
- Level 273 has the lowest number of candy bomb moves, with only one move.
- That's also the first moves level to have chocolate at the starting board, even though chocolate was introduced in Level 31.
- This episode has no cherries, just hazelnuts. That's because this episode is called Hazelnut Hotel.
- Cherry Citadel had no cherries, though.
- This is the third episode in a row to have moves levels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.