Icing Isles is a Considerably Easy episode with a mean of 3.47. It is somewhat easier than the previous three episodes which were Medium. This episode has one notorious Very Hard level, Level 135 and quite a few Considerably Hard to Hard levels (five to be precise) but less than the previous episode.
BEFORE EPISODE - The bubblegum troll sets up a trap at the Icing Isles about a couple hundred feet from the beach and moves the Teleporter under the trap.
AFTER EPISODE - Tiffi ends up swimming into the trap while swimming and she gets transported, not to moon as Bubblegum thought, but instead to a factory where candies are produced.
- The two layer icing () is introduced in Level 121. It is a two layer variant of the original icing. One layered version of this icing is called Sachet (). (pronounced sa-shay)
- This episode continues the trend of not having more than four 4-colored levels or one quadrant level, (8th episode in the trend)
- This episode continues the trend of not having any 4-colored Timed levels. (8th episode in the trend)
- This episode continues the trend of introducing at least one new feature every episode (8th episode in the trend)
- This episode revives Timed Levels after they are absent in the previous episode. This episode continues the trend of no consecutive timed levels and having less than two timed levels in each episode. (8th episode in the trend)
- This level continues the trend that an episode shall have only 0 to 2 chocolate levels (2nd level in the trend)
- This episode starts the trend that regular icing is missing in each episode. (1st episode in the trend)
This episode contains Levels 121 to 135.
|Easiest Level||Hardest Level||Most fun Level|
HEXAGON LEVELS - 122, 132, 135
- This is the first episode with five level types, and used to be the only episode with all the level types, but this was not lasting as the next episode introduced Candy Order Levels.
- This episode is the third episode to contain a Very Hard level, which is incidentally the finale of this episode.
- The next episode has Level 139, which along with Level 193 are the only levels where no new candies spawn.
- This is the last time two chocolate levels occur consecutively.
- This episode has Level 132 which used to be a Moves level which is on the border of Very Hard to Insanely Hard, and was voted the hardest level in the game with 69% of Insanely Hard Votes (70% would make a level Insanely Hard) until it was nerfed 6 hours after release to Medium. It was nerfed soon again to Very Easy.