Ingredients are items in fanons that need bringing down in ingredients levels and sometimes mixed levels which require ingredients. There are two different ingredients: cherries and hazelnuts but some fanons add more ingredient types like strawberries.
In most fanons, they fall randomly in the early part of the game, and from a certain point onwards they can come out from a candy cannon or even from a lucky candy. These objects fall and can be switched like regular candies, however, they cannot be matched with any other candy and they cannot even be matched with a Color Bomb or any other special candy, nor will they be destroyed by any blockers or other elements (unless glitch has occurred). If there is a shuffle the ingredient will stay put.
Like all candies, ingredients can fall through a teleporter but cannot make it past a blocker. When an ingredient reaches a layer with the green arrow on, the ingredient is collected and the player gets 10,000 points. However, you must make a valid move to collect an ingredient. You cannot swap it with a non-matching candy at the exit without a Free Switch.
In Candy Crush Sugar Saga, there are five types of ingredients: Cherries, hazelnuts, strawberries, pineapples and grapes.
Same as the real game.
Same as cherry and hazelnut, but strawberries are resistant to striped candy effects. Strawberries appear for the first time in level 80.
Every 2 moves, pineapples can move up.
Grapes can be destroyed with 2 special candy hits. If a grape gets destroyed, they will break and a new grape will be spawn after a predetermined number of moves.
There are three ingredient types: Cherries, Hazelnuts and Strawberries. There is no difference between them.
Just like in T9CCS, there are cherries, hazelnuts, and strawberries, and they all behave exactly the same.
There are six ingredients in UCCS:
- Cherry: Behaves the same as the hazelnut. Appears in Level 7.
- Hazelnut: Behaves the same as the cherry. Appears in Level 7.
- Strawberry: Blocks special candy effects except when in a liquorice lock. Introduced in Level 137.
- Candy Corn: Needs to be hit thrice with special candies before being dropped down. Introduced in Level 481.
- Bubble Bear: Can only be brought down in candy strings. Other ingredients cannot be collected via candy strings. Introduced in Level 586.
- Ingredient Wall: An overly long hazelnut that takes anywhere from 2 to 9 spaces vertically. Introduced in Level 963.