Insane Industry is the 2nd episode of the Insaneworld version of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. Its Reality counterpart is Fudge Factory. It contains levels 11 to 25. It is preceded by Storm Street and succeeded by Hazardous Heights. This episode was released on February 25th, 2015.
- Ingredients levels (Level 11)
- Cherries and hazelnuts (Level 11)
- Licorice Lock (Level 11)
- Candy Order levels (Level 13)
- Color Bomb in Licorice Lock (Level 14)
- This episode has assonance.
- This is the first episode in Insaneworld to have 15 levels.
- Level 12 is the first 2-color level, and is the first level of the entire game to exclude blue candies.
- Levels 13, 14, 18, 20, 24, and 25 are timed levels in Reality, Level 15 is a moves level in Reality, but they were all replaced with different level types in Insaneworld.