Kiwifruit Kingdom is the 23rd episode of Candycrush071's Candy Crush. It contains levels 326 to 340. It is preceded by Uplifting Underwater and succeeded by Jelly Jail. This episode was released on February 23rd, 2015.
- Levels with predefined colors are unofficially introduced in Level 329 after it was buffed from 1 to 2 colors, however they don't appear again until Level 466 (Icy Igloo).
- Other than that, nothing new is introduced.
- This episode has alliteration.
- This episode continues the long trend of episodes having alliteration or assonance.
- Ingredients levels return after being absent in Uplifting Underwater.
- This is the first episode since Pie Palace (12 episodes ago) to have an ingredients finale, and is the second episode overall.
- Level 329 used to be the first and only 1-color level of the game, but it was buffed to 2 colors in April 1st, 2016 since after a licorice swirl is cleared, new ones will not spawn from the dispensers, so blue candies would spawn instead and create an infinite cascade.
- In the previous version, there were also licorice swirl dispensers in every column instead of only the far left, center, and far right columns.
- It is also the level with the lowest number of moves, with only 5 (and that hasn't changed in the current buff).
- All candy order levels in this episode are even-numbered.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.