Level 1,406 (Ball Saga)
|Episode||Candy Crush Ball Saga|
B1:: 0 : 59
B2:: 2 : 2
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors||6 |
- Magic Mixers now spawn Popcorn and they're needed to get them.
- Don't destroy them too early.
- It is applied on both boards. You can collect some in the first board and the rest in the 2nd.
- Lucky candies in the 2nd board can also help you earning them.
- They can replace some white swirls.
- They can work on both boards in whether board you're.
- Popcorn in the 2nd board blocks the exits of ingredients.
- Lucky candies spawn every 2 moves.
- Wrapped candies spawn every 2 moves.
- The 1st section has only double jelly and tricky white swirls.
- On web, clearing the swirl can remove a jelly layer.
- Their canons spawn every move.
- 6 colors makes this worse. With , you can get more help than you know. will also assist you too much since they have 1.5 times the range of and can work across boards.
- Any dispensed thing in the other board can be dispensed NORMALLY in whether board you're
- 2 of each ingredient in the 2nd board can be hard.
- If you finish it during the 1st board by using combos from , you'll have Bally Sugar Crush in the 1st board otherwise in the 2nd board.
- Ingredients spawn every 2 moves and up to 2 can be on screen.
Earning More Stars
- Try to use many color bombs gained from popcorn to get more points.
- Try to clear as much jelly as you can in the 1st board.
- Rely on Colorbombs, combos from / and help from wrapped candies to beat the boards easily.
- Don't let the swirls restrict your board in both sections. Also try not to let the mixers spawn too much popcorn but try to destroy at least 1 or 2 and then all in the 1st board since jelly is also in those mixers.
- This is the first level that Magic Mixers can spawn Popcorn
- This is the first 6-colored level with all magical candies and having and being excluded. Before this, only and were able.]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.