Level 1,407 (Ball Saga)
|Episode||Candy Crush Ball Saga|
|Requirements|| 120,000 points|
: 66 : 48
|Anti order||Booster usage (All colours)|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 8 μέχρι 10 |
| Number of |
- You have to deal with 2 sections of jelly. The 1st has single and the last double
- Clearing a row of jellies will move 1 row down
- The last one has icings which you will have destroyed almost all icing once you go to row 18(Row 9 of S2)
- 10 colors are not okay. Hence, you have both and but you have instead of
- and never spawns in the mystery canons, reducing them to 8
- works with 1.5 range of , reduces 2 layers from blockers and works across part of the board you do not see whereas the only to the ones you see
- 2 minutes are not enough to crush those jellies. Extra timed candies spawn with any exclamation here.
- Fishes and mystery candies spawn every 3 moves
- Holy icings require special candies to be removed from the 10-layered icings
- Using boosters of any kind here will cause instant fail of the level
- In the very first rows, try to clear the jelly and do many combos from / to finish it easily.
- Rely on jelly fishes and in the last rows on mystery canons to get more help
- From the last rows, rely on doing special candies from the spawn point of mystery candies to clear the icings efficiently
- Don't spend too much time on clearing the jellies and rely on collecting Extra time candies
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This 10-colored level has an unusual scheme. It has both magical candies but there're instead of , something that has never occurred in previous 10-colored levels with both magical candies.
- This is the first level to have color filter with number 8
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.