Level 1,412 (Ball Saga)
|Episode||Candy Crush Ball Saga|
|Requirements|| 160,000 points|
B1: : 14 : 49
B2: : 9 / 62
B3: : 7 : 45
: 50 : 50
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
|Other features||( )|
|Number of candy colors|| 7 |
| Number of |
| Number of |
| B1: 63|
- There're 3 boards to handle.
- 1st and 3rd board have jellies while the 2nd has jam.
- 7 colors makes it difficult to create special candies.
- and help.
- can work across boards and its range is increased by 50% compared to range.
- The jam in the 2nd board is in chests.
- New keys spawn every 2 moves.
- Magic mixers can produce two, four and now six layered icing.
- It does it every 2 moves.
- Unfortunately, they are in all boards but in the 3rd one it never works until you remove the locks.
- Candy frogs exist in all boards and helps but in the 3rd one, it is in locks.
- Jellies in the blockers are single here.
- This only applies to the 1st and 3rd boards as the 2nd one has no jelly to clear.
- 96 moves are fairly large but not enough for this level.
- Now you also have to collect 50 and 50 too. You can finish them in any of the 3 boards but you can't pass the level if you don't collect them in the last board if you failed to do them in the previous boards.
- 10-layered icing makes it mad.
- Try to clear the blockers first.
- In the 2nd board, rely on keys to clear the chests and get the ability to spread jam.
- Don't let the mixers spawn too much icing.
- Feed quickly the frog and use it when in emergency. It does not cost a move.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This is the first level with:
- The number of moves is the same as the default DPI that Microsoft Windows defaults.
- The candy color scheme for this 7-colored level is unusual. It contains both magicals but it contains instead of .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.