Level 1,416 (Ball Saga)
|Episode||Candy Crush Ball Saga|
|Requirements|| 350,000 points|
B1: : 0 : 0 : 0 : 1
B2: : 18 : 18 : 18 : 18 : 3 : 3
B3: Collect 12 Straws : 4 : 2
|Target score||: 350,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 1 to 6 |
| Number of |
| Number of |
| B1: 17|
- There's no difficulty passing the 1st board.
- No new candies spawn in the 1st board.
- Making your first two moves in the 1st board, the upper white swirl will change to black ones, making it possible. It is called the Hypothetical Tornado Element Change.
- 68 moves are given to handle the other 2 boards.
- 6 colors makes the creation of special candies a bit harder.
- and helps you. works across boards and has a range of 1.5 compared to .
- The gamepedias in the 2nd board makes it bad. Hence, once it is next to a void apart from its first move, it will fall down.
- Hence they're locked, the given striped candies help you freeing the locks.
- Bubblegum in the 2nd board can spread if you don't remove it along with the tangles. They contain fish for help.
- You can bring down the ingredients in the 2nd board at move 58 and lower so you can't pass the 2nd board by spending less than 10 moves.
- The red juice in the 3rd board makes it impossible to create special candies. But the golden ones in the upper part makes realistic special candies. 
- The purple teleporters makes it confusing.
- Ingredient exists in the 3rd board are also in Sugarcubes to prevent dead zones.
- You need to clear all the cubes since they contain the 12 staws you need to collect.
- Ingredients spawn every move here and up to 2 can be here.
- Jelly fishes spawn every 3 moves and up to 2 can be.
- ↑ See Candy Crush Ball Saga/Combinations to learn more about special candy creation under golden juice
Earning More Stars
- Removing a jelly layer gives you 1000 points (180,000 points)
- Ingredients are worth 120,000 points (180,000 + 120,000 = 300,000 points)
- Straws are given 12,000 points (300,000 + 12,000 = 312,000 points)
- 38,000 points are needed to get one star
- Try not to let the gamepedia steal the special candies you made
- Rely on cascades on the 2nd board to clear the jelly effectively
- Rely on creating special candies in the 3rd board to bring down the ingredients quickly and removing the cubes
- Fire candies will change into normal candies if they touch red juice
- Rely on fishes in the last board
|Element Spawn Notes|
- The first board looks like Level 1005 from its predecessor spawning now and additional filters
- The 3rd board looks like L4 from CraSaga without the 5th row
- All teleporters are irregular here
- This level introduces the quadruple jelly
- 1st board has tutorial with 4 pregiven striped candies
- This level does not introduce 1-colored levels, through one color can be seen on the 1st board but through color filters
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.