|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 99||Level 100||Level 101|
- Five ingredients are already present, and the player needs to bring down one every five moves.
- A large sum of regular icing squares limits board space early on.
- Ingredients fall every eight moves, unless an ingredient is brought down.
- Simply remove the icing as quickly as possible, and then use special candies and cascades to bring down the ingredients.
- This level celebrates having 100 levels in C437CCS by having the board shaped in the number 100. The spaces filled by candies form the digits.
- Additionally, the one-star target score is 100,000 points. These are both references to the level number within the level itself.
- This level was initially one of the hardest in the game when it first released, but eventually received a nerf bumping it all the way from Insanely Hard to Very Easy, one of the biggest in all of C437CCS.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.