|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 99||Level 100||Level 101|
Level 100 (CCR) is the fifth level in Teapot Tower (CCR) and the 35th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 25 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The locked bomb can be difficult to deal within 10 moves.
- 5 colors make it easy to create special candies.
- Getting target score is not easy.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 70,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points