|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 99||Level 100||Level 101|
Level 100 (CCR) is the twentieth and last level in Dizzy Desert and the 25th ingredients level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies. However, with the open-space board, it can be a bit easier.
- The icing squares are very tough. You have to clear some to allow the ingredients fall to the bottom.
- The initial bombs have 20 moves to defuse.
- There are some 10-move bombs spawning every 4 moves, so be careful. The board also always contains 4 bombs.
- Some spawned mystery candies will help you.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 60,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs / frosting bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points