| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 101||Level 102||Level 103|
Level 102 (CCR) is the seventh level in Teapot Tower (CCR) and the 37th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The lower board contains some icing squares and licorice swirls. However, there are also some candies so you can destroy some blockers to open the board if you are lucky.
- There are 2 ingredients at a time, but another one will spawn every 20 moves if there are already two ingredients on screen.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points