|Rocket Charge||50 candies|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 1029||Level 1030||Level 1031|
Level 1030 (CCR) is the fifth level in Palatable Pier and the 13th blocker level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must clear all licorice lock(s), popcorn(s) and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are only two spaces in the board to launch striped candies, that are occupied with locked rocket.
- Each rocket requires 50 candies to activate.
- You also can use wrapped + wrapped combination to break the popcorn.
- The player is required to earn at least 250 points per move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- This is the first blocker level to contain indestructible blockers, which are not required to clear a level. (Since they can't be destroyed.)