|Rocket Charge||30 candies|
|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||47|
|Level 1037||Level 1038||Level 1039|
Level 1038 (CCR) is the thirteenth level in Palatable Pier and the 390th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts, 3 cherries and score at least 75,000 points in 75 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The board is completely awkward shape, which makes it very hard to create special candies at first.
- You need to clear the sugar chests to open more spaces and open the path for ingredients.
- Moreover, the candy rockets are required to clear unless you free them to let the ingredients spawn.
- The bombs are one of the nuisances in this level due to lack of spaces to clear it easily.
- The there are no exits for the column that ingredients go down to the bottom, so you need to slide or switch them to the correct columns.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 6 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points
- The board of this level is very similar to original level 1525, which is the first insanely hard time level in original CCS. This is converted to ingredients level instead and 75 moves instead of 75 seconds.
- This is the insanely hard level to have most moves in CCR, with 75.
- This is the seventh insanely hard ingredients level in CCR.