|Jelly squares||: 12 : 42|
|Orders||: 6 : 100|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 103||Level 104||Level 105|
Level 104 (CCR) is the fourth level in Frightening Forest and the 13th hybrid level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 12 single, 42 double jelly squares and collect 6 color bombs, 100 green candies and score at least 100,000 points in 38 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The board contains ton of blockers that are quite hard to remove. The metal boxes greatly reduce chance to create special candies and weaken striped candies' effect.
- The player has to clear the bombs in 10 moves. More of them will spawn, moreover.
- Some mystery candies will spawn to help you. Use them wisely.
- The jellies and orders are worth 112,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (12 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (42 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) + (6 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy) + (100 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) = 112,000 points