| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 103||Level 104||Level 105|
Level 104 (CCR) is the ninth level in Teapot Tower (CCR) and the 36th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 22 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Clearing the bombs is very hard. Bomb spawns every move.
- Licorice swirls makes the jellies even harder to reach.
- And the most important, there are 22 moves instead of 35!
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 29,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points