|Episode||Vanilla Volcano (C437CCS)|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 104||Level 105||Level 106|
- The player must score at least 1,680 points per move. (60,000 points / 36 moves = 1,666.667 points per move).
- The board is spread out into three separate areas. One area is open, the second is filled with 9-move candy bombs, and the third is filled with four-layered icing. No other blockers will spawn in this area when the top level of icings are cleared. Only candies can occupy those spaces.
- The dispensers can throw players off because they can now dispense two items instead of just one: candy bombs and licorice swirls. The dispensers have the following mechanics: They will first spawn nine candy bombs, then nine licorice swirls. The dispensers will constantly spew these items.
- The candy bombs can be difficult to deal with, especially if they're behind licorice swirls from the dispensers, as a striped candy from one board will not touch it if it reaches a licorice swirl first.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Think of the rightmost board as extra space for dealing with the candy bombs. Try to clear the four-layered icing as fast as you can, and then use both of the side boards to your advantage. If there's a licorice swirl barrier on the left side of the candy bombs, try to make striped candies from the right side, and vice versa.
- Try to use the candy bombs to your advantage. Clear as many of them as you can to increase your score, and if you have a color bomb on the screen, try to use it on the candy color that has the most candy bombs on the screen. If done right, you can easily get three stars, despite its relatively high requirement at 190,000 points.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.