|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 1060||Level 1061||Level 1062|
Level 1061 (CCR) is the sixth level in Crunchy Kiosk and the 21st blocker level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must clear all icing, chocolate and score at least 50,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- Locked chocolate pieces are hard to clear and you need to clear them all.
- 3-layer icings can be hard to reach.
- Toffee tornadoes greatly help you clear blockers.
- The presence of four colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- Chocolate spawner continuously spawn chocolate if you don't clear. You will complete the level when there are no destructible blockers on screen.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,440 points per move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- This is the first blocker level to contain chocolate spawner.
- This is the first 4-color level to contain toffee tornadoes. In original, tornadoes never appeared in 4-color levels.