|Jelly squares||: 22 : 51|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 1063||Level 1064||Level 1065|
Level 1064 (CCR) is the ninth level in Crunchy Kiosk and the 294th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 22 single, 51 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points in 42 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies.
- The player is provided with two color bomb for help.
- Once you clear icings at the peninsulas, the mystery candies will spawn and you can use them for special candies or very terrible blockers!
- Toffee tornadoes will assist you.
- There are two bombs must get rid in 15 moves.
- The jellies are worth 124,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- (22 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (51 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 124,000 points