|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 1064||Level 1065||Level 1066|
Level 1065 (CCR) is the tenth level in Crunchy Kiosk and the 301st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 24 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies are at the four peninsulas, which are hard to clear.
- The peninsulas are isolated from the main board with colored icings.
- There are some mystery candies and jelly fish to help you, but they are not likely to be enough for jellies.
- There are some icings at the two lower peninsulas!
- Two tornadoes can be help or hinder your progress.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 17,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points