Level 106 is the first level in Whipped Cream Warehouse and the 27th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points within 27 moves.
|Episode||Whipped Cream Warehouse|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 105||Level 106||Level 107|
- Since not all candies are present at the beginning of the level, there's a chance that some early cascades can fall, helping to clear the icing.
- There isn't a lot of jelly to remove, but some of the icing can be slightly tricky to reach, specifically, the squares near the corners.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- If any icing is broken before you make a move, focus on that icing first. Then, use the open space to finish off the blockers and clear the remaining jelly.
- This is the second level to have candies that don't start from rest. The first was Level 21.
- This is the 27th Jelly level, and you are also given 27 moves to complete it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.