|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 105||Level 106||Level 107|
Level 106 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Teapot Tower (CCR) and the 37th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 24 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Initial bombs can be very hard to remove.
- Candy bombs drop down every 2 moves.
- Also, there are liquorice locks on the top of the board, interfering with your best moves and reducing the spaces to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 34,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points