|Jelly squares||: 10 : 32|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||47|
|Level 1073||Level 1074||Level 1075|
Level 1074 (CCR) is the fourth level in Wonderful Valley and the 303rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 10 single, 32 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board shape is awkward and some jellies are hard to reach.
- The presence of four colors makes it easy to create special candies.
- Toffee tornado can be helpful when they land on hard-to-reach jellies.
- However, they can cause trouble when they land on spaces at the middle part as they can be very annoying.
- The jellies are worth 74,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ (10 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 74,000 points