|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1074||Level 1075||Level 1076|
Level 1075 (CCR) is the fifth level in Wonderful Valley and the 56th hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 27 single jelly squares, collect 1 cherry and score at least 45,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The are metal boxes here. That means you cannot use special candies to clear the first two columns of jellies without striped candy+color bomb combos.
- The licorice swirls are very annoying and they must be cleared to open the board for the jellies.
- You cannot switch color bombs with licorice swirls, so it can be a very hard job.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 37,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ (27 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 37,000 points