Level 1077 is the second level in Victor's Village and the ?th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 17 single jelly squares and 46 double jelly squares and score at least 125,000 points within 75 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 17 : 46|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 1076||Level 1077||Level 1078|
- The jelly is worth 109,000 points (17 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 46 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 109,000 points). Therefore, an additional 16,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The board is very restricted by holes, locks, marmalade, icing, and coal. Even with 75 moves, it may be difficult to take care of all these blockers.
- Some special candies and jelly fish are provided, which can be very helpful in getting rid of all the garbage on the board, and there are also some mystery eggs, which can be not so helpful depending on their outcomes.
- The initial candy bombs can be tricky to defuse in 20 moves, and more will spawn.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try and get rid of the coal in the top of the board as soon as you can to open up space in that area of the board. Be sure to take care of the candy bombs while doing this as well.
- Go for the icing in the bottom middle after that while combatting the coal that comes out of the dispensers, in addtion to keeping an eye on new bombs.
- Finally, unlock the locks and remove the coal in the very bottom of the board as you focus on cleaning up the last of the jelly.
- This level was designed by Mulliganaceous in Courtemanche437's Coal Contest.