Level 1078 is the thrid level in Victor's Village and the ?th Candy Order level. To pass this level, you must collect 36 pieces of coal, 10 striped candy combinations, and 10 wrapped candy combinations and score at least 160,000 points within 40 moves.
|Orders||: 36 : 10 : 10|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1077||Level 1078||Level 1079|
- The orders are worth 244,000 points (36 pieces of coal x [3,000 points per piece + 1,000 points per blocker order] + 20 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 244,000 points), which is more than the two-star target score.
- The starting board is very restricted, with only singular columns open at the beginning. Some lucky candies are provided, but they might reveal more pieces of coal, which is excess due to enough being present to meet the order already, instead of helpful striped or wrapped candies.
- Fortunately, the presence of only four candy colors means that once the level begins to open up, it will become easy to remove all of the coal and gain more room to create the required special candies for combinations.
- Start by matching the lucky candies in the fourth and the sixth columns to bring the coal down to give yourself some more space.
- After that, get rid of the coal as soon as possible so that you can focus on the combinations.
- This level was designed by HM100 in Courtemanche437's Coal Contest.