| This level is in the process of nerfing
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to nerf it.
|Jelly squares||: 38|
|Rocket Charge||20 candies|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 1077||Level 1078||Level 1079|
Level 1078 (CCR) is the eighth level in Wonderful Valley and the 304th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 38 double jelly squares and score at least 75,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You need to activate the rockets or clear the licorice lock over them.
- Both cake bombs in this level must be cleared to crush jellies underneath, which are not easy to do.
- The icings greatly reduce spaces to play.
- You need to clear the locked bombs in 20 moves.
- The jellies are worth 76,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 38 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 76,000 points