Level 1079 is the 4th level in Victor's Village and the ?th Jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 73 double jelly squares and score at least 256,000 points within 48 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 73|
|Target score||: 256,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 1078||Level 1079||Level 1080|
- The jelly is worth 146,000 points (73 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 146,000 points). Therefore, an additional 110,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Board space is heavily restricted at the start, but this can be mitigated by collecting the keys and removing the cake bombs.
- Up to 16 candy bombs can be on screen at once, and they can be tricky to defuse in 16 moves.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Remove all the keys as soon as possible in order to open up the board, and then use the cake bombs to take care of the jelly.
- This level was designed by S256 in Courtemanche437's Birthday Contest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.