|Jelly squares||: 52|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||52|
|Level 1084||Level 1085||Level 1086|
Level 1085 (CCR) is the fifteenth and last level in Wonderful Valley and the 306th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 52 double jelly squares and score at least 200,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are many blockers in a quite small board.
- There are some jellies at peninsulas, which are very hard to clear.
- 45 moves is often not enough for most players even with the presence of five colors.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points. Hence, an additional 96,000 points to earn one star, which is extremely hard to reach with this board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 52 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 104,000 points