|This level is in the progress of redesigning
This level will soon be getting a redesign as the maker of the level has decided to redesign it.
|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 1088||Level 1089||Level 1090|
Level 1089 (CCR) is the fourth level in Mysterious Hut and the 62nd hybrid level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 25 double jelly squares, clear all bubble gum and score at least 50,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The player has 35 moves to clear all jellies and bubble gum.
- The presence of six colors makes it hard to create special candies.
- The bubble gum can expand itself and lock candies if you don't chew each move.
- The jellies are worth 50,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- 25 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 50,000 points
- This is the first level to require jellies and all destructible blockers.